Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Final: Tag lines and Key Talents

7. Write a paragraph emphasizing your specialty and your five key talents, weaving in your most important values, passions and skills.


I am a personal shopping assistant, that will help in bringing back the idea that shopping is not a horrific experience. Shopping with the right knowledge, tools, patients, and personal guidence, I will help my clients achieve the ultimate experience to improve their life simply with a clothing change. I am always thinking of that person's feelings.  Current friends go shopping and call, text, or just call my name and simply ask for advice.  " This shoe or that one?" "What's your fee?" "How do you, make it look so easy?" The questions are endless, I truely love shopping and embracing the confidence that I have developed from all the knowledge, and I simply would just like to pass the same experiences on to other women that are just simply fed up with the term "I have nothing to wear" and "I simply hate shopping, It depresses me." I will be the one to go with you and not make it feel like its work!






A good relationship with the client can help the creative execution. The process between client and the agency is one of collective discovery: innovation happens when business strategy and positioning are teamed with creative insight. (Chapter 7, page 195 More than a name: An Introduction to branding)
the people responsible for ensuring that the project is delivered on time and within budget. But there also needs to be a good, open communication between the client and the designer. The way the client speaks, their approach, the words they use when describing the brand, are all insights into the brand for the designers, and can help the creative process.  (Chapter 7, page 195 More than a name: An Introduction to branding)


TIPS FOR GOOD CLIENT RELATIONS BY TOM GEISMAR:

01 Approach the project with an open mind

02 Listen carefully

03 Be flexible

04 Don’t accept the problem as being as stated

05 Take time to understand the issues

06 Do something new and different

07 Involve people

[Chermayeff & Geismar has been responsible for the branding of global companies including National Geographic, NBC and Mobil] Chapter 7, page 197 More than a name: An Introduction to branding)

No comments:

Post a Comment